Steph-Ann is fearless penguin… almost… Well, if he could have a mask and snorkel when he goes swimming, he would feel safer !
This pattern includes 12 pages of step by step explanation with many photos.
Final height of the penguin (without snorkel): +/- 10 cm.
[WARNING: this a PDF pattern, NOT the finished penguin. The pattern is in ENGLISH (US terms) and FRENCH.]
[What you’ll need]
• Fingering yarn of the following colors: black, white, orange, blue.
• B-size crochet hook.
• Tapestry needle.
• Pillow stuffing.
• Black darning cotton.
• 10 cm of neon red yarn.
• Embroidery needle.
• Cutting pliers.
• Round-nose pliers.
[What you can do with this pattern]
* Make as many amigurumis as you like. Big ones, small ones, with all the colors you want.
* Offer your amigurumis to your family and friends. Don’t forget Auntie’s birthday!
[What you can’t do with this pattern]
* Sell it, share it online for free.
* Publish photos of your amigurumi with your signature and without Yemi & Co’s one.
* Sell the amigurumis you make with this pattern.
You can exceptionally have your work time paid for making this amigurumi for someone else, but you may not make several amigurumis in order to sell them on the internet or on markets.