Lucy is a dreamer, always happy when she can take the time to enjoy nature, watch the clouds and walk barefoot on the grass.
This is a 13 page illustrated pattern.
The finished doll is +/- 20 cm high.
[WARNING: this a PDF pattern, NOT the finished doll. The pattern is in ENGLISH (US terms) and FRENCH.]
[What you’ll need]
• Flesh-colored sport yarn, here Katia Menfis color 15
• Aqua sport yarn, here Phildar Canelis color 45
• Light yellow sport yarn, here Pingouin Pingo First, color Zeste
• C2 or 2.5 mm crochet hook
• Tapestry needle
• Pillow stuffing
• Ecru, pink, yellow, brown, green, black and white embroidery cotton (i.e. DMC 8 or Deco 8)
• B1 or 2 mm crochet hook
• Light yellow sewing thread
• Sewing needle
• 1 small stick of wood or plastic (toothpick, lollipop stick…)
[What you can do with this pattern]
* Make as many amigurumis as you like. Big ones, small ones, with all the colors you want.
* Offer your amigurumis to your family and friends. Don’t forget Auntie’s birthday!
[What you can’t do with this pattern]
* Sell it, share it online for free.
* Publish photos of your amigurumi with your signature and without Yemi & Co’s one.
* Sell the amigurumis you make with this pattern. You can exceptionally have your work time paid for making this amigurumi for someone else, but you may not make several amigurumis in order to sell them on the internet or on markets.