Betty is a bit shy. But as soon as she hears the music, she can’t help dancing and becomes a true shinning star!
This is a 9 page step-by-step illustrated pattern.
The finished doll size is +/- 20 cm.
[WARNING: this a PDF pattern, NOT the finished doll. The pattern is in ENGLISH (US terms) and FRENCH.]
[What you’ll need]
• White fingering yarn, here Katia Capri, color 82050
• Flesh-colored fingering yarn, here Katia Capri, color 82162
• Light blue fingering yarn, here Phildar Canelis, color turquoise
• Light brown sport yarn, here Katia Marathon 3.5, color #8 (or any yarn twice bigger than the others)
• B-size or 2.0 mm crochet hook (will be used for the body, head and clothes)
• C-size or 2.5 mm crochet hook (will be used for the hair)
• Tapestry needle
• Pillow stuffing
• Embroidery cotton: black, white and light brown
• Embroidery needle
• A piece of organza or tulle fabric: 40 x 8 cm
• 2 small blue beads (+/- 4 mm)
• 1 small stick of wood or plastic (toothpick, lollipop stick…)
[What you can do with this pattern]
* Make as many amigurumis as you like. Big ones, small ones, with all the colors you want.
* Offer your amigurumis to your family and friends. Don’t forget Auntie’s birthday!
[What you can’t do with this pattern]
* Sell it, share it online for free.
* Publish photos of your amigurumi with your signature and without Yemi & Co’s one.
* Sell the amigurumis you make with this pattern.
You can exceptionally have your work time paid for making this amigurumi for someone else, but you may not make several amigurumis in order to sell them on the internet or on markets.