You already know our mascots: Yemi, Gladys. Here is Bianca, our new recruit. They are 3 voodoo dolls, escaped form the evil sorcerer who abused them. So be careful! Be nice with them! These dolls need good care, hugs and love!
This pattern is based on the confection of Bianca, but all variations to make Yemi and Gladys are explained.
Height of the finished doll: +/- 15 cm.
[WARNING: this a PDF pattern, NOT the finished doll. The pattern is in ENGLISH (US terms) and FRENCH.]
[What you’ll need] (for Bianca)
• Fingering yarn of the following colors: gray, flesh-colored, fuchsia pink.
• White and fuchsia sport yarn for the hair.
• B-size or 2.5 mm crochet hook.
• Tapestry needle.
• Pillow stuffing.
• Green darning thread.
• Darning needle.
• 1 flower shaped pink button (+/- 12 mm)
• 1 heart shaped white button (+/- 12 mm)
• 1 small green button (+/- 6 mm)
• 1 big “cat’s eye” green button (+/- 12 mm)
• 1 small light pink fabric square
• Dark pink sewing thread.
• Sewing needle.
[Level: very easy]
[What you can do with this pattern]
* Make as many amigurumis as you like. Big ones, small ones, with all the colors you want.
* Offer your amigurumis to your family and friends. Don’t forget Auntie’s birthday!
[What you can’t do with this pattern]
* Sell it, share it online for free.
* Publish photos of your amigurumi with your signature and without Yemi & Co’s one.
* Sell the amigurumis you make with this pattern.
You can exceptionally have your work time paid for making this amigurumi for someone else, but you may not make several amigurumis in order to sell them on the internet or on markets.