Our Mini-Doll cosplays Paimon, the best travel companion ever!
Height of the finished doll: +/- 15 cm.
[WARNING: this a PDF pattern, NOT the finished doll. The pattern is in ENGLISH (US terms) and FRENCH. The file includes the pattern for the doll and her costume. This doll is compatible with all the outfits displaying the “Mini-doll” logo.]
[What you’ll need]
• Flesh-colored fingering yarn, here Infinity Hearts Rose 8/4, color 242
• White fingering yarn, here Infinity Hearts Rose 8/4, color 02
• Peach-colored fingering yarn, here Infinity Hearts Rose 8/4, color 195
• Dark blue fingering yarn, here Infinity Hearts Rose 8/4, color 109
• Light gray fingering yarn, here Infinity Hearts Rose 8/4, color 232
• B-size or 2 mm crochet hook
• Tapestry needle
• Pillow stuffing
• Embroidery cotton of the color of your choice for the eyes
• Embroidery needle
• Black sewing thread
• Stitch markers
• 1 small stick of wood or plastic (toothpick, lollipop stick…)
• A small piece of blue or black Velcro tape
• 4 or 5 silver sequins
• Some silver seed beads
• Silver sewing thread
• A 13 cm piece of wire
• Cutting pliers
• Round-nose pliers
[Level: medium. Some embroidery skills are needed for the details.]
[What you can do with this pattern]
* Make as many amigurumis as you like. Big ones, small ones, with all the colors you want.
* Offer your amigurumis to your family and friends. Don’t forget Auntie’s birthday!
[What you can’t do with this pattern]
* Sell it, share it online for free.
* Publish photos of your amigurumi with your signature and without Yemi & Co’s one.
* Sell the amigurumis you make with this pattern.
You can exceptionally have your work time paid for making this amigurumi for someone else, but you may not make several amigurumis in order to sell them on the internet or on markets.