[WARNING: this a PDF pattern, NOT the finished doll. The pattern is in ENGLISH (US terms) and FRENCH. The pattern shows how to make a basic body, with no clothes nor hair. All the outfits displaying the “Mini-doll” logo fit this doll.]
Height of the finished doll: +/- 15 cm.
[What you’ll need]
• Flesh-colored fingering yarn, here Infinity Hearts Rose 8/4, color 228
• B-size or 2 mm crochet hook
• Tapestry needle
• Pillow stuffing
• Embroidery cotton of the color of your choice for the eyes
• Embroidery needle
• Black sewing thread
• Sewing needle
• Stitch markers
• 1 small stick of wood or plastic (toothpick, lollipop stick…)
[What you can do with this pattern]
* Make as many amigurumis as you like. Big ones, small ones, with all the colors you want.
* Offer your amigurumis to your family and friends. Don’t forget Auntie’s birthday!
[What you can’t do with this pattern]
* Sell it, share it online for free.
* Publish photos of your amigurumi with your signature and without Yemi & Co’s one.
* Sell the amigurumis you make with this pattern.
You can exceptionally have your work time paid for making this amigurumi for someone else, but you may not make several amigurumis in order to sell them on the internet or on markets.