[WARNING: this a PDF pattern, NOT the finished outfit. The pattern is in ENGLISH (US terms) and FRENCH. The pattern shows how to make clothes and hair for a MINI-DOLL. You can find the patterns for her basic body or for the doll with her costume in this shop.]
[What you’ll need]
• White fingering yarn, here Infinity Hearts Rose 8/4, color 02
• Peach-colored fingering yarn, here Infinity Hearts Rose 8/4, color 195
• Dark blue fingering yarn, here Infinity Hearts Rose 8/4, color 109
• Light gray fingering yarn, here Infinity Hearts Rose 8/4, color 232
• B-size or 2 mm crochet hook
• Tapestry needle
• Embroidery needle
• Stitch markers
• A small piece of blue or black Velcro tape
• 4 or 5 silver sequins
• Some silver seed beads
• Silver sewing thread
• A 13 cm piece of wire
• Cutting pliers
• Round-nose pliers
[Level: medium. Some embroidery skills are necessary for the details.]
[What you can do with this pattern]
* Make as many amigurumis as you like. Big ones, small ones, with all the colors you want.
* Offer your amigurumis to your family and friends. Don’t forget Auntie’s birthday!
[What you can’t do with this pattern]
* Sell it, share it online for free.
* Publish photos of your amigurumi with your signature and without Yemi & Co’s one.
* Sell the amigurumis you make with this pattern.
You can exceptionally have your work time paid for making this amigurumi for someone else, but you may not make several amigurumis in order to sell them on the internet or on markets.