Have you ever hear the words “cute” and “rascal” in the same sentence? No? Look at Kimmy… That’s it! 😉
This is a 13 page step-by-step illustrated pattern.
The finished doll size is +/- 20 cm.
[WARNING: this a PDF pattern, NOT the finished doll. The pattern is in ENGLISH (US terms) and FRENCH.]
[What you’ll need]
• Light purple sport yarn, here Phildar Charly, color Petunia
• Light green sport yarn, here Phildar Charly, color Jade
• Dark purple sport yarn, here Phildar Charly, color Violet
• Flesh-colored sport yarn, here Katia Alabama, color 48
• C2 or 2.5 mm crochet hook
• Tapestry needle
• Pillow stuffing
• White, black and green embroidery cotton, here DMC 8
• Embroidery needle
• Purple sewing thread
• Sewing needle
• 3 small green buttons (+/- 5 mm)
• 1 small stick of wood or plastic (toothpick, lollipop stick…)
[What you can do with this pattern]
* Make as many amigurumis as you like. Big ones, small ones, with all the colors you want.
* Offer your amigurumis to your family and friends. Don’t forget Auntie’s birthday!
[What you can’t do with this pattern]
* Sell it, share it online for free.
* Publish photos of your amigurumi with your signature and without Yemi & Co’s one.
* Sell the amigurumis you make with this pattern.
You can exceptionally have your work time paid for making this amigurumi for someone else, but you may not make several amigurumis in order to sell them on the internet or on markets.