Sherdog Holmes is the most famous dog detective. He solved more mysteries than Scotland Yard. With a nose like his, no crime will remain unsolved!
This pattern includes 14 pages of step by step explanation with many photos.
Final height of the figurine: +/- 15 cm.
[WARNING: this a PDF pattern, NOT the finished figurine. The pattern is in ENGLISH (US terms) and FRENCH.]
[What you’ll need]
• Fingering yarn of the following colors: beige, medium brown, light brown, white, khaki, dark brown, black.
• Silver, gold or bronze metallic yarn.
• B-size or 2.5 mm crochet hook.
• A tapestry needle.
• Pillow stuffing.
• Embroidery cotton of the following colors: brown, grey and black.
• An embroidery needle.
• Cutting pliers.
• Round-nose pliers.
• A lip balm or gloss stick (really!)
[What you can do with this pattern]
* Make as many amigurumis as you like. Big ones, small ones, with all the colors you want.
* Offer your amigurumis to your family and friends. Don’t forget Auntie’s birthday!
[What you can’t do with this pattern]
* Sell it, share it online for free.
* Publish photos of your amigurumi with your signature and without Yemi & Co’s one.
* Sell the amigurumis you make with this pattern.
You can exceptionally have your work time paid for making this amigurumi for someone else, but you may not make several amigurumis in order to sell them on the internet or on markets.