Mr. and Mrs. Bear like nature and flowers. Mr. Bear grows vegetables and Mrs. Bear makes colorful bunches of flowers for her house. With Mr. Bear’s crop, they will cook a good ratatouille for dinner.
This pattern includes 26 pages of step by step explanation with many photos.
Final height of the bears: 16 to 17 cm.
[WARNING: this a PDF pattern, NOT the finished bears. The pattern is in ENGLISH (US terms) and FRENCH.]
[What you’ll need]
• Fingering yarn of the following colors: egg shell, heather blue, orange, khaki, light pink, fuchsia, brown, mauve and white.
• A B-size crochet hook.
• Lace cotton of the following colors: light green, dark green, purple, red, light pink, white, yellow, dark brown, light blue.
• An 8-size crochet hook.
• A tapestry needle.
• Pillow stuffing.
• Darning cotton of the following colors: black, dark brown, light brown.
• An embroidery needle.
• Two 6-mm orange buttons.
• Two 8-mm flower shaped pink buttons.
• A piece of cardboard.
• Cutting pliers.
• Round-nose pliers.
• A lip balm or gloss stick.
• A bigger tube bottle (e.g. mascara, nail polish…).
Some handiwork skills needed.
[What you can do with this pattern]
* Make as many amigurumis as you like. Big ones, small ones, with all the colors you want.
* Offer your amigurumis to your family and friends. Don’t forget Auntie’s birthday!
[What you can’t do with this pattern]
* Sell it, share it online for free.
* Publish photos of your amigurumi with your signature and without Yemi & Co’s one.
* Sell the amigurumis you make with this pattern.
You can exceptionally have your work time paid for making this amigurumi for someone else, but you may not make several amigurumis in order to sell them on the internet or on markets.