Baker Bunny loves making cakes, cupcake, and al sorts of pastries. With him in the kitchen, you’ll always something sweet to eat!
15 page step-by-step illustrated pattern.
Final size of the bunny: +/- 21 cm.
[WARNING: this a PDF pattern, NOT the finished bunny. The pattern is in ENGLISH (US terms) and FRENCH.]
[What you’ll need]
• Light purple fingering yarn
• White fingering yarn
• B-size or 2.5 mm crochet hook
• Tapestry needle
• Pillow stuffing
• Black embroidery cotton
• Black sewing thread
• Embroidery needle
• DMC 8 or equivalent embroidery cotton of the following colors: light brown, pink, chocolate brown, red, cream white, yellow, orange, golden brown.
• #8 steel or 1.5 mm crochet hook
• 4 small black buttons (+/- 6 mm)
• 1 headless pin
[What you can do with this pattern]
* Make as many amigurumis as you like. Big ones, small ones, with all the colors you want.
* Offer your amigurumis to your family and friends. Don’t forget Auntie’s birthday!
[What you can’t do with this pattern]
* Sell it, share it online for free.
* Publish photos of your amigurumi with your signature and without Yemi & Co’s one.
* Sell the amigurumis you make with this pattern.
You can exceptionally have your work time paid for making this amigurumi for someone else, but you may not make several amigurumis in order to sell them on the internet or on markets.