So kawaii!! Such a sweet sheep!
Height of the finished sheep: +/- 9 cm.
[WARNING: this a PDF pattern, NOT the finished sheep. The pattern is in ENGLISH (US terms) and FRENCH.]
[What you’ll need]
• Beige fingering yarn
• White fingering yarn
• C-size or 2.5 mm crochet hook
• Black embroidery cotton
• Black sewing thread
• Tapestry needle
• Embroidery needle
• Pillow stuffing
• Pink pastel pencil or make up
[What you can do with this pattern]
* Make as many amigurumis as you like. Big ones, small ones, with all the colors you want.
* Offer your amigurumis to your family and friends. Don’t forget Auntie’s birthday!
[What you can’t do with this pattern]
* Sell it, share it online for free.
* Publish photos of your amigurumi with your signature and without Yemi & Co’s one.
* Sell the amigurumis you make with this pattern.
You can exceptionally have your work time paid for making this amigurumi for someone else, but you may not make several amigurumis in order to sell them on the internet or on markets.