[WARNING: this a PDF pattern, NOT the finished doll. The pattern is in ENGLISH (US terms) and FRENCH. The pattern shows how to make a basic body, with no clothes nor hair. All the outfits displaying the “Martin” logo fit this doll.]
Height of the finished doll: +/- 13 cm.
[What you’ll need]
• Flesh-colored fingering yarn, pictured here Infinity Hearts Rose 8/4, color 219
• B-size or 2 mm crochet hook
• Tapestry needle
• Pillow stuffing
• Black embroidery cotton
• Thin white embroidery cotton
• Pink brown embroidery cotton
• Embroidery needle
• Stitch markers
• 2 x 2 cm piece of black Velcro tape (soft side)
[What you can do with this pattern]
* Make as many amigurumis as you like. Big ones, small ones, with all the colors you want.
* Offer your amigurumis to your family and friends. Don’t forget Auntie’s birthday!
[What you can’t do with this pattern]
* Sell it, share it online for free.
* Publish photos of your amigurumi with your signature only and without mentioning Yemi & Co.
* Sell the amigurumis you make with this pattern.
You can exceptionally have your work time paid for making this amigurumi for someone else, but you may not make several amigurumis in order to sell them on the internet or on markets.