Since the day he saw Moogie in FF7 Remake, Martin has been asking for a Moogle costume. Here it is!
Height of the finished doll: +/- 13 cm.
[WARNING: this a PDF pattern, NOT the finished doll. The pattern is in ENGLISH (US terms) and FRENCH. The file includes the pattern for the doll and its costume. This doll is compatible with all the outfits displaying the “Martin” logo.]
[What you’ll need]
• Flesh-colored fingering yarn, pictured here Infinity Hearts Rose 8/4, color 219
• White fingering yarn, pictured here Infinity Hearts Rose 8/4, color 02
• Pink fingering yarn, pictured here Infinity Hearts Rose 8/4, color 3914
• Fluffy white yarn, pictured here Katia Copito Soft, color 1
• B-size or 2 mm crochet hook
• Tapestry needle
• Pillow stuffing
• Black embroidery cotton
• White sewing thread Pillow stuffing
• Thin white embroidery cotton
• Pink brown embroidery cotton
• Embroidery needle
• 2 x 2 cm piece of black Velcro tape (soft side)
• Purple sewing thread (or fabric glue)
• One small piece of purple felt (5 x 5 cm)
• A 10 – 12 cm piece of thin black wire
• Rounded pliers
• Stitch markers
• A pink pastel pencil
• One hook & eye closure
[What you can do with this pattern]
* Make as many amigurumis as you like. Big ones, small ones, with all the colors you want.
* Offer your amigurumis to your family and friends. Don’t forget Auntie’s birthday!
[What you can’t do with this pattern]
* Sell it, share it online for free.
* Publish photos of your amigurumi with your signature and without mentioning Yemi & Co.
* Sell the amigurumis you make with this pattern.
You can exceptionally have your work time paid for making this amigurumi for someone else, but you may not make several amigurumis in order to sell them on the internet or on markets.