La la la, la laaaaaa! Ready to free your inner child? Prove you still can see the Aranaras, these cute spirits of Sumeru forests, who are invisible to adults.
Height of the finished doll: +/- 11 cm.
[WARNING: this a PDF pattern, NOT the finished doll. The pattern is in ENGLISH (US terms) and FRENCH.]
[What you’ll need]
• Beige fingering yarn, pictured here Rico Design Creative Cotton DK, color 06
• Rusty brown fingering yarn, pictured here Scheepjes Catona, color 388
• Yellow fingering yarn, pictured here Scheepjes Catona, color 522
• Green fingering yarn, pictured here Scheepjes Catona, color 515
• B-size or 2 mm crochet hook
• Tapestry needle
• Pillow stuffing
• Black embroidery cotton
• Light brown embroidery cotton
• Embroidery needle
• Stitch markers
• A small piece of rusty brown felt
• A small piece of yellow felt
[Level: easy. Embroidery skill are necessary.]
[What you can do with this pattern]
* Make as many amigurumis as you like. Big ones, small ones, with all the colors you want.
* Offer your amigurumis to your family and friends. Don’t forget Auntie’s birthday!
[What you can’t do with this pattern]
* Sell it, share it online for free.
* Publish photos of your amigurumi with your signature and without Yemi & Co’s one.
* Sell the amigurumis you make with this pattern.
You can exceptionally have your work time paid for making this amigurumi for someone else, but you may not make several amigurumis in order to sell them on the internet or on markets.